Mind Nutrition is one of the most popular nootropics companies. Their products are popular not only in the United States but all around the world especially the United Kingdom and all across Europe. They have plenty of products available, and one category that is very popular is the nootropic powders.
Powdered nootropics may be a little complicated compared to capsules, but this is the preference of many nootropic users as well. There are plenty of ways to use a nootropic powder. But are they effective like the other nootropic forms? Let us go ahead and find out.
Nootropic Powders – How To Use It?
Nootropic powders are the preference of many nootropic users. There are water soluble and there are nootropics that are fat soluble as well. With water-soluble powder, you can simply take the needed amount and mix it in water. It will mix easily with water and will rapidly dissolve. This will let the body absorb the supplement faster.
There are also fat-soluble nootropics that cannot be mixed with water. These supplements need to be taken with a certain type of fat, like milk for example. When you try mixing this water, it will dissolve but will end up clumpy. This may take longer for the body to absorb, but it is proven that its effects stay longer in the body.
Mind Nutrition Powdered Nootropics
Mind Nutrition has a total of 23 powdered nootropics that you can choose from. All are for different uses and benefits. Here are the most popular nootropic powders that Mind Nutrition provides.
- Alpha GPC Powder. This is a water-soluble powdered nootropic that is a very good source of choline. This is one of the best product for cognitive support.
- Citicoline Powder. This is another source of choline but suited for more physical activities. It has proven cognitive function benefits as well.
- Bacopa Monnieri. If you want to improve your mood and enhance your cognition, this is one of the best product from Mind Nutrition.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom Extract. This is a dual-extract powder. This can improve your nerve growth and effectively supports neurogenesis. It also enhances cognition and reduces inflammation.
- Panax Ginseng Root Powder. This is a Korean Panax ginseng root extract with 20% ginsenosides.
- This can lower your cortisol levels and help in the treatment of cognitive aging. This can also slow down the symptoms of fatigue.
- Uridine Monophos Powder. If you need a mood enhancer, this should be your first choice. It can also promote neuron production.
Mind Nutrition has been providing their customers with the best nootropic that they need since 2010. Since then, the company is focused on improving their products and have made a success with these nootropic powders over time. Nootropic powders are easy to use. You can drink it with water or milk, depending on its solubility. Or it can also be mixed with food. This will always depend on your preference. But however you take it, you are sure that you are using one of the safest and the most effective product on the market today.