The City of Joy is emerging as one of the most happening cities in India. It is the third-most populous metropolitan city and seventh most populous city in the world. As the population and lifestyle are boosting, the people are resorting to personal loans in Kolkata more and more.
What is a personal loan?
Personal loan is a form of credit provided by a bank or lender to a borrower. The most common type of personal loans these days are unsecured loans. This means that the person who is resorting to a personal loan will not have to provide any collateral as security against the loan they are taking.
Moreover, the borrower will have the flexibility to utilize the fund in any manner they choose to. Therefore, personal loan in Kolkata can be exceptionally useful for people who are looking to get some funds to kick start their career and life.
What is the eligibility for availing a personal loan?
In order to avail the benefits of a personal loan in Kolkata, the borrower must review that they are passing the basic criteria for eligibility.
1. The individual must be employed in government or private or multinational companies; or
2. The individual must be self-employed as a doctor or CA or CS, etc
3. The individual must be between the ages of 21 and 60
4. The individual must be earning at least Rs. 15,000-25,000 in hand per month
5. The individual must have a minimum CIBIL Score of 650
The CIBIL Score is calculated with respect to the individual’s credit history. When he or she applies for another personal loan, the creditor will review the CIR. Therefore, it is always suggested that the individual should keep an eye on the same.
Personal loans in Kolkata
As more and more people are migrating to Kolkata and establishing a life there, it is only logical that they will be in the need for personal loans.
With the help of personal loans in Kolkata, people will be able to tackle numerous and diverse crises while living in the city.
Some of these are:
- Taking care of their homes, for example, building, renovating or expanding homes
- Establishing business operations
- Buying vehicles like cars and bikes
- Establishing new start-ups
- Due to the rise of the IT sector, as more and more people will begin families there, they will need funds for their children’s educational needs
How to avail the benefits of personal loans?
In order to obtain the benefits of personal loans in Kolkata, you only have to submit your KYC details and other necessary details. The personal loan will be granted within a short period of time, as little as 24-48 hours.
Moreover, there are no extreme limitations on the amount for which loans can be granted. This will enable the utilization of the funds in a varying manner.
If you are envisioning to settle in Kolkata, it is necessary to research the details related to personal loans in Kolkata. It can even help in emergency situations. Therefore, before beginning your life or career, make sure to get the best knowledge and plan your future in the most suitable manner.