Students appearing for NEET UG exam follow the strategic method in order to crack the entrance in the first attempt. To give their best shot, it is important that you should go through a strategic method of preparation. If you appear for NEET exam for the first exam, make sure that you are able to crack the exam in the first attempt itself. If you check the previous year’s trend, you will get to know about how students managed to clear the exam in the first attempt.
Since the syllabus for NEET exam is similar to that of 11th and 12th standard, by preparing for both the exams on a simultaneous note would help you. However, NEET exam toppers are of the opinion that instead of appearing for the exam again in the next year, it is better that you should intensify your preparation so that you can crack it in your first attempt itself.
How preparing at time-table can help you get through in the first attempt?
In order to score high marks in NEET 2019 result, it is important that you have a proper time-table. It would help the candidate to go through subject-wise preparation. You should ensure that you are following the time-table strictly. In addition to this, it would help you cover up all subjects properly along with revisions. Also, the timetable will help you grasp a clear idea about how the scenario would be in the upcoming months. As you start preparing for the exam, you will get the real feel of the exam. Read on to know further about some tips on time management.
- Divide time effectively – It is one of the important aspects of time management as it would help you cover up most of the subjects within a short span of time. To crack the exam in the first chance, you should prioritize vital topics and study them properly. Also, you should have break times set in the time table.
- Set your deadlines – By setting deadlines, you can complete your preparation properly. Setting time to complete one chapter would help you complete the syllabus in time. Both large and short goals will help to achieve them properly. The larger goals should be to understand how much you need to work hard in order to clear the exam in the first chance. For the shorter goals, you should try to cover up as many topics you can within a shorter period of time.
- Choosing the right study materials – Try to pick study materials that are relevant to the NEET entrance exam. From plenty of options, try to choose a significant one.
Study and examine your preparation
- Comprehensive method of studying – Make notes on every topic covered, and it would be helpful at the time of revising the paper. Most of the topics of NEET exam are covered in NCERT textbooks, you should study them thoroughly.
- Evaluation of performance – Do not skip revising the topic. Make note if you have a problem in remembering any topic. Also, make a note of your doubts. It would help to scrutinize your day to day performance well.
Practice mock tests
To get the real feel of the exam day, it is better that you start solving previous year’s papers. This would help you qualify for NEET exam in the first chance. This would help you get accustomed to the pressure of the exam and know about the hours required to complete the paper. Try to solve the mock papers in the same time frame as that of NEET final exam.
- Solve previous year’s papers – If you are aiming to crack the NEET exam in the first chance, you have to solve previous year’s paper. This would help you understand the level of difficulty of papers and know about important topics.
- Revise incorrect questions – Try to revise the questions that you have attempted incorrectly in the mock papers. After solving the paper, keep a note of the wrong answers and start working on your weak portions. However, this is sure to improve your proficiency in NEET exam.