Almost everyone knows that running is a great way to get into shape, but then also only a handful of individuals take this seriously. Running has the ability to benefit almost every part of the body, as well as can help to lift the mood. Running is extremely effective at making a person healthier in a number of ways.
Steven Rindner points out how running can benefit an individual
Running at least 10 minutes a day is said to improve the health and well-being of a person and in fact as per a recent survey it has been found that running is a far better option when compared to gym.
Steven Rindner explains the benefits that running offers:
- As per a recent research it has been found that individuals who run regularly tend to live longer than those who don’t. This is because running helps in keeping the heart, lungs as well as the essential body organs stay fit.
- Stress can actually cause a number of health complications and can also affect the mood of an individual. It can also reduce appetite and prevent the individual from having a sound sleep. When one runs, the body is forced to exert additional energy and hormones and it also helps to reduce the chances of developing tension.
- Running can help in preventing a number of diseases. For instance, running can help to lower the risk of breast cancer in women. It can also help lessen the risk of stroke in both men and women. Individuals who are in the early stages of high blood pressure, diabetes, and osteoporosis can include running as a part of their routine to prevent further complications. In addition, running can also help to reduce the risk of having a heart attack by retaining the elasticity and strengthening the heart.
- Apart from helping in boosting the physical health, running can also help to boost confidence and self-esteem. And this helps a person to stay happy and satisfied.
- Running helps in keeping the weight of the body in check. Those who suffer from obesity can think of including running as a part of their daily routine. Also individuals who are extremely skinny and want to gain weight can include running along with balanced diet as a part of their routine.
- Running can help to boost natural oils, and unclog pores thus giving a natural glow to the face.
- Running helps build the muscle that other workouts ignore, keeping bones in good health even as they age.
- Running on a regular basis can help to improve stamina, make workouts more productive and pleasing.
Thus, it can be said that running can certainly benefit the body, mind, and spirit, and leaves one feeling more focused, more energized, and better able to enjoy all that life has to offer.
This is why Steven Rindner suggests individuals of all age groups to take up running as a part of the fitness training as this can help in the overall well-being.