From the very beginning, video games have captured the imagination of children and adults. The success of the games is reflected in the fact that it is an industry with multi-million-dollar prices. And games captivate not only children but also adults.
Since time immemorial, mankind has played all kinds of games: cowboys and Indians, the battle of the North with the South, hunting, war games, as well as sword fighting are enhanced by lol boosters. A taste for emotions and mild violence pervade our veins. What makes video games attractive is that they are full of action and three-dimensional in nature. They can be played even alone, have exciting graphics and fast.
Although many articles focus on why games are harmful or unhealthy, here are 10 reasons to play video games!
- Playing video games improves the ability to think quickly as the game progresses. The mind can quickly decide on the next strategy.
- Many children who are avid players get the best results on vision tests. Video games train your eyes.
- Many games bring up logical skills. Players must build entire cities or nations or plan wars to win them.
- Video games hone thinking and problem-solving skills. Both qualities are highly regarded in our accelerated world.
- You will be surprised to learn that children who play video games are excellent at school and math. Playing games increases brain function.
- The game improves hand coordination and ability to concentrate without interference. Games fascinate children, and children can play with huge levels of concentration, blocking all ambient sounds and interference.
- Since many games are factual, children learn a lot about pioneers, business planning, urban architecture, communication, and much more. Researchers believe that three-dimensional games facilitate the study of history.
- The game improves social skills, as children learn to play in groups, and each of them performs different functions. Many games have built-in role-playing games, and from a very young age, children quickly learn from the characters they choose.
- Video games, research shows that it improves hand-eye coordination, as well as reflexes.
- Creativity, imagination and storytelling have improved, and children can understand the course of history and its foundations. Video games incite the spirit of adventure and courage among the children of the city who otherwise live – this is a predictable environment.