PIX belts are manufactured in India by a reputed company that, in addition to belts, also manufactures other rubber products, all of them of high quality and high technology. The PIX R&D team has worked to achieve higher power factors than most competing brands in the market.
The PIX V-belts or las correas industriales are available in three categories ie the classic belt (Z, A, B, C, D), the narrow belt (SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC) and the open flank belts (ZX, AX, BX, CX, XPZ, XPA, XPB, XPC).
Every part of your industry is here!
So many products and services for the customer with high quality and rare material. The dedicated staff will provide you what you need for your industry.
- Taper bush pulleys: their trapezoidal tapered pulleys of section SPZ, SPA, SPB and SPC, all adaptable for conical bushes, represent an advantage over solid pulleys so that the customer can achieve an immediate term. On the other hand, the pulleys for tapered bushing have the advantage that if the shaft is modified, only the tapered bushing has to be changed, maintaining the same pulley.
- CONNECTION CAP SPROCKETS: We sell conical bushing pinions from 3/8 ”to 1 ½” SIMPLEX, DUPLEX and TRIPLEX, all adaptable for the conical bushing. The conical bushing pinions are produced in STEEL C45 UNI EN 10083-1 and have an induction treatment in the teeth. All their conical bush pinions (except those on offer) have teeth treated at 40-50 HRC.
- CONICAL CAPS: It is necessary to clarify for a better understanding that their customers call these pieces as NUCLEOS, TAPER, TAPER-BUSH, TAPER-LOCK OR CONICAL BUSHINGS. their conical bushings adapt to the pulleys and sprockets that we also sell, to get the diameter that interests the customer in each case.
- Self-locking couplings: their self-locking couplings allow the fastening of a wide variety of elements to a shaft, transmitting the torque and supporting axial forces. They stand out for their great ease of assembly and disassembly. their self-locking couplings also called fixing bushings, are made of C45E steel according to UNI standards in 10083-1.
- Stieber Freewheels: We sell German-made Stieber freewheels that are unidirectional clutches. The Stieber company was established in 1937 and is a world leader in this product. In the market, they are also known as Antiretorno.
- Ferri kneecaps: Ferri ball joints, made in Italy, comprise a wide variety of types and models to meet the specific needs of each application.
We have a large stock of PIX belts for immediate delivery. it is a company dedicated to the sale of motion transmission products with high-quality las correas industriales. Thanks to its extensive experience, their team will always give the appropriate response to their needs in the field of transmission.